Seoul Night Food Tour (Hongdae)
Enjoy four courses of Korean inspired food: an aperitif, a soup, a main dish, and a dessert
Do Seoulites ever sleep? This is a city of 24-hour working, drinking, and eating. This tour will give you a taste of real Korean nightlife! We start with a fun stroll through Yonnam-dong, to the student area of Hongdae, and finish in Sangsoo-dong- one of the hippest neighborhoods in the city!
During the tour, you will enjoy coffee, house-made makgeolli, home-made pancakes, and wonderful Korea-inspired dishes with a glass of wine and dessert. This tour includes a total of five restaurants and bars. It’s the perfect, local night out!
- Length: 3 hours~3 and half hours
- Tour Style: Walking, eating, drinking
- Foods: Pork, vegetables, alcohol
- Suggested items: Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water, umbrella or rain protection, camera
- Price: USD 99.00 (2 person minimum, price includes VAT and alcohol)
- Tour Time: 6pm~9pm
- Tour Runs: Every Tuesday & Thursday
- Starting Point: Hongdae Station Exit 3 (Line 2) Map