Gourmet Suwon Tour
USD 148.00 per person
This tour introduces guests to the local food culture of Suwon, and the UNESCO cultural heritage site, Suwon Hwaseong (Suwon Fortress). Suwon City was built during the Joseon Dynasty’s greatest period, known as the ‘Jungjo’ era, and has a rich history and backstory, including that of King Jungjo and his mother. Suwon is a historical city allowing you to experience true Royal court cuisine and royal banquets at the fortress and palace.
- Length: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 11am
- Tour Style: Transport, walking, eating
- Foods: Beef, pork, seafood, chicken, vegetables
- Suggested items: Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water, umbrella or rain protection, camera
- Price: USD 148.00 per person (2 person minimum, price includes VAT, basic foods & beverages)
- Tour runs upon request.
- Starting Point: Suwon Station Exit 10 Map