Seoullo 7017 Tasting Seoul Tour: City Hall & Gwanghwamun
With its combination of powerful and subtle flavors, Korean food is like no other. Let Gastro Tour Seoul help you taste and explore this complex, ancient cuisine. We will walk through the heart of the city along Seoul’s new pedestrian pass-way, Seoullo 7017, where passionate locals make the best Korean food – the way it’s been made for centuries. On the way you’ll also learn about some local heritage, history and landmarks. And you’ll get to try some great tasting Korean food, of course!
Enjoy a time travel experience to taste the past and present of Korea, on what is left of an ancient backstreet known as ‘PiMatGol’. This tour also includes the Donghwamun neighbourhood, and Deoksu Palace.
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Tour Style: Walking and eating
- Foods: Seafood, pork, vegetables
- Suggested items: Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water, umbrella or rain protection, camera
- Price: USD 80.00 (3 person minimum, price includes VAT)
- Starting Point: City Hall Station, exit 5 (Subway Line 1) Map